Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Boys that we think are cute ;)
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 pm by jaydenluvfatima

» Everyone's gone.
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 pm by Mareep

» I'M A GIRL. SO I GET TO TALK.
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Kubone

» What the dick fuck...
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am by Squirtle

» Because i have to show up Daniel.
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 am by Squirtle

» Dana: Who I was and who I am now <3
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 am by Squirtle

» Sexy admin.
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:13 am by Squirtle

» MY POEM TOO ADAM.
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 pm by Charizard

» Speakin' in French - Dirty rap
DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 pm by Kubone

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT)

2 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Girl Talk

Go down

DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) Empty DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT)

Post by Mareep Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 am

I hate it when guys act immature, there is a difference between act and are so don't get your boxers in a knot, act your fucking age please.

I don't like boys that wanna play games, its either you like me or you don't, there is no in between of "maybe I like you". It's like sitting at the grocery store wondering if you like a brand of peanut butter, if you like it, you buy it, if you don't, you don't buy it, if you "maybe" like it, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA GO FROM THERE? There's so many other brands of peanut butter that you could freaking choose in that amount of time but instead you're sitting there whether you want that specific peanut butter or not that might not even taste good (MY ANALOGIES ARE LOL). I don't have the time to play hard to get and have feelings of unneeded jealousy or worried feelings, happened to me too many times in the past, who knows, maybe one day a guy will make me feel those feelings again unintentionally but BITCH, don't make me go through that because I'll gladly fuck all your best friends <3

Dear god, can I please have a straight up boy in my life with some swag and money? Amen. Not gonna lie, just recently, I avoid opportunities at love as much as possible so I don't have to deal with short lived immature flings that only leave me hurt. I'm the one to talk about being immature when I've had a ton of useless and short relationships but now that I've been through all them boys, I'm tired of "friends with benefits" and "just try it out" relationships, I want something I can rely on and trust, not a relationship that I can barely cling onto. I stopped caring at one point because if you don't care, you can't get hurt.

Don't give me that, "I don't wanna get hurt" bullshit because I'm putting myself on the line of hurt just as much as you are. I date men not pussies, I already have one to worry about, and I refuse to be seen walking down the street next to a pussy with legs.

Guys are scared of communicating for some damn reason. Oh, don't worry about it, its fine if I hang out with this boy even if it bothers you, don't tell me it does. Girls like to know when you're jealous, but don't always be jealous to the point where you're overbearing and don't be so reckless to the point where we think you don't care. Not talking about shit is also the sure fire way to make sure you never get a lasting relationship, if you don't communicate, misunderstandings are created which turn into an argument, and during arguments every little thing starts coming out and after that, it could be the end. So boys, do me a favor and use your voice box every once in a while.

You think you know it all. BITCH, do you know what fallopian tubes are, do you know what my favorite scent is, do you know how much the vagina dilates when we give birth, do you know when my birthday is? If you think you can predict every bitch in the game, think again because I'm sure there's going to be that girl that you get all fucking cocky around and the next thing you know she's got your dick in a knot.

And when boys get other people to find out if you like them. SHIT, last time I checked, I was in high school not elementary school. Do you want me to tuck you into bed and read you a bed time story too? Don't do this if you barely know the girl, it's more premature than your dad's ejaculation.

Don't lead her on or send fake signals. It hurts and fucks with her head, trust me. Don't even wanna rant about it, damn )':

Spoiler:

So if any of you guys wanna get some balls, I'll be the damsel in distress sitting in this tower waiting for my prince charming, aight?
Rage more with me if you want <3 mk?
Mareep
Mareep

Mareep Trainer Mareep Trainer :
VG points : 46923
REPPP ~ : 0

Back to top Go down

DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) Empty Re: DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT)

Post by Male Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 pm

I LOVE YOU DANA<3
;DD ;D;D;D;D;

Male

VG points : 47016

Back to top Go down

DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT) Empty Re: DANA IS TALKING SO SHUT UP (Warning: RANT)

Post by Mareep Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am

LOL LOVE YOU <3
Mareep
Mareep

Mareep Trainer Mareep Trainer :
VG points : 46923

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down